From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 15:40:49 EST
Subject: Re: [BP] couloir line

> In a message dated 12/28/2008 3:27:36 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Examples in New York: Brooklyn Academy of Music - fantastic polychrome ornamentation; Even the mostly boring beige 90 West Street has fantastic blue, green, yellow and orange multi-story florals, black and orange checkered panels, and green multi-hued gargoyles. You have to look up.

> Base colors on those buildings, at least 90% coverage:  white or ivory.  Tiny little spritzes of green, yellow, red etc. are wonderful but do not the vast bulk of the color of the building make up.  Reworded passage:
>
> ....but it is a curiosity that the bulk of architectural glazed terra cotta is rarely any other color than white or ivory.
>
> Care to fight it out with carvers' tools?  Ken's my second.
>
> Christopher

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html
------- End of Original Message -------