Karen Carter 74'

From: Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all!

Just want to wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving!  What are your plans, or were, if you read this later?  I'm staying home with my second family here.  Many of my family are going out of state.  But that's okay, I enjoy being with these people.  One of the girls, San Juana, wants to go to her sister's place, maybe 20-30 minutes away from here.  The neat thing is, her sister lives in the same little town that my sister Judy and her husband do!  Too bad they're not around for tomorrow.

God bless,

Sharon