I just visited my local Costco and found Sof'ella Organic Gluten Free Chocolate Cake &
Frosting Mix (2 per box).  The price was $9.99.  Needless to say, I was so happy to see
such a product (at Costco!!) and thought I would share it with everyone.  I haven't had time
to make the mix yet but will post the results after I do!

-Andrea
Carlsbad, CA