Hi all,

I have a question about tool bars.  I know that in general when I run into something I think is inaccessible it may not turn out to be if someone else has figured it out.  I don't know much about tool bars other than whenever I download a program and it includes a google tool bar or something like that I delete it.

Are these tool bars accessible?  If a website says to click on a certain tool do they mean an item on a tool bar?  No matter how many times I read the website I can not figure where they mean.  This particular website says to double click on the rating tool.  I can not figure out what this means.  Could anyone shed any light on this for me please?  Also, could it be possible that I can not find a place to click because it is flash?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Lisa

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]