Karen Carter 74'

From: JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, all.

My friend Lynn was diagnosed with thyroid cancer yesterday.  They are talking about surgery, but the doctors are not sure what the best course of action would be.  Lynn just turned 70 today and has other health issues, so this will be hard on her physically and emotionally.  She does have the support of family and friends and, most important, she knows the Lord.  Pleas pray for her and for the doctor as he helps her decide on treatment.