Could there be a prayer more desperately needed?
Please share with your friends and family Prayer Guide For The Presidential
Election.........

Prayer Guide for the Presidential Election:

It is critical that Christians pray for the coming presidential election.
There is amazing power in united prayer. Please print out this prayer guide
and pray daily until the election. Pray with others whenever possible. The
power of prayer can overcome any obstacle or ungodly influence and, indeed,
do great things! Please forward this to every Christian you know...

10/03 - 10/09
Proverbs 1:5-6 - Pray that God's man will listen with discernment, add to
his knowledge, and receive wise counsel in this campaign.

10/10- 10/16
John 16:33 - Pray that the man of God's choice would be given wisdom and
ability from the Lord to overcome any obstacle or difficulty during this
campaign.

10/17- 10/23
Acts 17:30 - Pray for repentance for yourself and for our nation.

10/24-10/30
Luke 12:54-57 - Pray that God's man and our nation will be discerning and do
what is right.

10/31- 11/06
Phil. 4:13 - Pray that the Lord's choice for President will have special
strength and unusual ability from God.

11/07-11/11
Habakkuk 1:5 and 3:2 - Pray that the Lord would do something that would
utterly amaze us and give His servant victory.
During the days of Nov. 7 - 11, be encouraged to set aside a time of fasting
during these days to commit this election to the Lord in whom we put our
trust. Acts 14:23

Remember 2 Chronicle 7:14: 'If my people who are called by my name, will
humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways,
then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their
land.'