*********************

AAM MEMBERSHIP - $25!!!!

MAIL YOUR CHECK TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

*********************

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:04:39 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Understanding MATC's Hiring Process- Q&A Session tomorrow!

>>> Malika Monger 10/21/2008 10:44 AM >>>

Interested in a career with MATC?

We want to share everything you need to know regarding our hiring process.

We're ready to answer all your questions!

Join us Wednesday, October 22, 2008

South Madison Education Center (Villager Mall)
2300 S. Park St., Madison, WI

Learn About:

The Application Process

The Interview Process
Position Openings
Credentials required for different careers

5:30—6:30 PM
• Overview of MATC
• Application and Hiring Processes

6:45– 7:45 PM
• Hands
on Exploration of our Online Application System
• Bring your application materials! Scanner is available

Questions? Contact:
Malika Monger
Madison Area Technical College
Diversity Recruitment & Employment Coordinator
3550 Anderson Street
Madison, WI.  53704
Phone: 608-243-4449
Fax: 608-246-6909

OR
Maria Guadalupe Bañuelos
Diversity and Community Relations
Associate Vice President, Learner Success
3550 Anderson St
Madison, WI  53704
Office:(608) 246-6460

Store, manage and share up to 5GB with Windows Live SkyDrive. Start uploading now