These are some of the points I want you to bear in mind as you communicate with Danyla on my behalf:

1. What encourages Danyla to address me as his/her Dearest one? I shared here that I had this Ghanaian friend who keeps calling me Bossman. Every time he called me that I tied a rubberband around my pocket with loose change and hightailed it outta there sharing with him that my Dad is calling me to get in the house.

2. Why would Danyla CONFIDE questionable transactions in me. Haruna. First of all, he/she said the late father deposited Two million five hundred US dollars and proceeds to write $2,500,000.00 dollars. How does one amount suddenly transform into the other. Does Danyla know the dollar is losing value by the minute and that it should have been the other way round? Suntou do you think this Danyla is a traditional money changer????

3. How did Danyla's father get $2,000,500.00 in Senegal. And in CFA. I wonder how much that is in Francs CFA??? Do you? I want Danyla to offer this money, how much ever it is, to charity for orphaned children in Senegal. Then I can send my lawyers to assist in the write-up of such will and securing the money from the idiot bankers.

4. And what was Danyla's father's political reasons in Senegal for hoarding so much cash out of circulation??

5. I don't know about you Suntou but a Senegalese Otokore? Na Fitiyaye da'Ande.

Your bestest pal Haruna. Remember to get back to me Suntou on progress with this mango-head.