Got it

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriel Orgrease
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 4:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] September 11th, 12th (passport reference noted, Drew!)

To any and all deb has been going through some fairly serious chemo treatments for cancer. She is on the upside of the process and as of photos that were sent to me this last week she obviously remains a strong and chipper camper.
I am going to send this note through for a scarpbook that is being put together for her by close friends.

][<en

First posting of the day, September 11th:

Is there anything we can do?

deb bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>

They were the footprints ... of a gigantic hound!

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:31:27 -0400

BP-ers in Pittsburg, DC, and especially Minhatten;

we are told to use email instead of phones...
so if you have access and are seeing this and can reply,
would you let us know that you are safe and if there is
anything the rest of us can do?

deb

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html