From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 11:30 am
Subject: [BP] galveston)

In a message dated 9/20/2008 2:00:25 AM Central Daylight Time, chris writes:

but it must be worth half  of
what it once was, simply because of the surroundings, even after the  cleanup.

Actually its worth more ;anyone who has useable shelter at the time of the clean up is in hot demand right now

(cont)   How do you flood-proof a road?

Slowly ;..... on St. Barnards Parish (site of the NO PTN )they built cannals and via duct;;......why a duck ?.... I dunno ...why a duck?  Py

(http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001) -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html