I fully agree with the last post of Gluten needing to be ingested in order for
there to be a problem for people with Celiac Disease.  (DH is a different
story!).  That is what I learned from both Peter Green and Dr. Fasano.

However, just a thought, if you have children with celiac, you do need to pay
attention to shampoos, bubble baths, soaps, etc...  I needed to forever tell
my kids to NOT drink the bath water.  Gross, I know - but I think every kid
does it!

Just a thought...