I was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 endometriosis and have been taking
thyroid replacements at 175 mcg/day. I had heard that having low thyroid
levels or being hyperthoid causes infertility. If this is the case could I be a
prime target for infertility. as I am currently seekin an infertility dr. to discuss
IVF treatment to try and concieve. I can get you my levels, as I don't have
them right now, but I do know they are low.

 Thyroid messages contain only the opinions of their authors.
 Opinions expressed on Thyroid do not necessarily reflect the
 opinions of the management, publisher, or our advertisers.

 Change your own account here
   http://www.Emissary.Net/Thyroid/index.html

If a question isn't answered on Thyroid, check the Thyroid Archives:
<http://LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG/archives/thyroid.html> and ask again!