Billy Graham's prayer aired by Paul
Harvey...........................

> THIS GUY SURE HAS A GOOD VIEW OF WHAT'S HAPPENING TO THIS
COUNTRY!

> PAUL HARVEY'S ON- AIR PRAYER
>
> 'Heavenly Father, we come before you today to ask your forgiveness
and to seek your direction and guidance. We know Your Word says, 'Woe to those
who call evil good,' but that is exactly what we have done. We have lost our
spiritual equilibrium and reversed our values. We have exploited the poor and
called it the lottery. We have rewarded laziness and called it welfare. We have
killed our unborn and called it choice. We have shot abortionists and called it
justifiable. We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building
self esteem. We have abused power and called it politics. We have coveted our
neighbor's possessions and called it ambition We have polluted the air with
profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression. We have ridiculed
the time-honored values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment. Search
us, Oh God, and know our hearts today; cleanse us from every sin and Set us
free. Amen!'

> Commentator Paul Harvey aired this prayer on his radio program, 'The
Rest of the Story,' and received a larger response to this program than any
other he has ever aired. With the Lord's help, may this prayer sweep over our
nation and wholeheartedly become our desire so that we again can be called 'One
nation under God.'

> If possible, please pass this prayer on to your friends. 'If you
don't stand for something, you will fall for everything.'

> Think about this: If you forward this prayer to everyone on your
e-mail list, in less than 30 days it would be hear d by the world. (It's worth a
try!)

--
GOD DOESN'T CALL THE QUALIFIED, HE QUALIFIES THE CALLED.
I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

ABC's of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe on Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10