Karen Carter 74'

From: Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Jo" <[log in to unmask]>

A few weeks ago, on my pastor's advice, I told my husband I didn't want any contact whatsoever from him, other than business-related things like our income
tax returns and the like, and he responded by making condescending comments on the lists we're both on and then going off line, ostensibly to let me heal.

He came back online last week, and now his campaign to bring me down has escalated. He brought up a topic on one list that was supposed to have been closed,
because of the pain it was causing me, and then he kept saying over and over that he wanted to end the topic because of the hurt it was causing me. He
finally unsubscribed from that list, under pressure from both men and women who were disgusted with his behaviour. This morning he sent me another private
e-mail, and in it he stated how my ignoring his posts was hurting him, and if I didn't give him an answer concerning whether I was bothered by his being
on the other list, which he co-moderates, he'd put me on nomail status. I had to answer him because I don't want to go nomail, especially without my consent,
and if I'd blocked him I'd have been nomail without even knowing it. Thank God he doesn't own that particular list, but I can't take any more. One more
incident like that and he wins, and I'm off that list, no matter how much I depend on the other members. I don't have any more energy to keep fighting
him, and I can't block him until the apparent tax mix-up we seem to be having gets straightened out, and his remaining belongings are shipped back to him.

He always wins, and it almost looks like he wins again. God, give me strength!

Jo Billard