A friend has an HP Media Center computer running MS media Center OS. He used to get a pop-up box when he inserted an SD media card. Doesn't get it anymore.  Any idea what program it is supposed to come from? How to restore it?
I also noted that I wasn't able to restore settings via the restore origram.. tried several Bold dates, all failed.  Message says it can't resotre to that date.  Might this be caused by Norton System Works? which I can't seem to shut off.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml