Would appreciate hearing pH balancing success (and trial and error) stories.
 I am struggling to not be waay tooo acidic.  I do know that umeboshi plums
(pickled plums) are excellent.  I nibble on one in the evening and it helps
my a.m. acid level, but would really like to know what else is easy.  Went
on Web and got a list of foods, but most I can't eat yet.  I do green
(organic no-caffeine) tea.  I will buy watermelon this weekend....All I know
is when pH balance is good (rarely - mostly too acidic) then I feel less
jittery.

thanks,
arlene
in california