From: "Donna Rose" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Fw: Breaking News: Gene Therapy Provides Vision
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:39:59 +0000
    Dear Friends,

Below please read a first time real breakthrough in treating a form of Retinitis Pigmentosa.  If you have RP and can spare it, now is the time to support this foundation financially.  I don't really feel disabled as a person who is now completely blind, but I do wish I at least had some light perception because I believe it might affect neurons in the brain which affect my mood.  Take care and enjoy this great news.

Peace,
Donna Rose, LMSW
MCBVI Public Relations
517-333-9117