Karen Carter 74'

From: April Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
My mom will be leaving soon.  Her plane leaves on Saturday.  My older sister, the only one left besides myself, will comen tomorow and spend several days with us while we enroll Dad in to an adult DayCare center.  We have a doctor's appointment to set Dad up with our family doctor tomorrow.  My sister's name is Penny.  Funny, our female kitty's name is also Penny.  Anyway, she has always kind of pushed me around, and it will be interesting to see how this all works.  Please pray for us that wqe get the right paperwork done to care for Dad.

Thanksl.  I have to help Dave.  I'll write more later.

April Stahl
EVERYBODY WINS!
PLEASE VISIT MY POWER MALL AT:
http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/5170