In a message dated 4/26/2008 2:00:34 AM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

On my previous visit to?Hawkinsville, probably in?1964, I got invited to a cross burning.

Ralph

nice ;very nice   However  In the new york of my yout there were certain neighborhoods as a teenager you couldn't go into without getting your head flattened ; and so I thought  the world was pretty much of the same way.until the Taliban straightened me out Py

Ralph

(http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851) -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html