From: Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:05 am
Subject: Re: [BP] Mark Rudd

Ralph,  Probably you had a lucky escape.  Count your blessings.  Oh, we do
have some leftover hippies maybe they heard of him, I'll ask around.  Ruth

At 9:29 AM -0400 4/27/08, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Dummerston might be hard, but the leftover hippies (Ben and Jerry!) and
wannabe hippies who study obscure ancient political history in Middlebury
or Burlington ought to know of him.  Seems to me there was some girl I met
at ASU and wanted to date (but who was uninterested in me) who claimed to
be his sister or cousin.  Or maybe she met him once on a bus.
Ralph
--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT