In a message dated 4/27/2008 8:05:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Well,  I'll bet I'd really have to dig to find anyone in  Dummerston,
Vermont who ever heard of him.   Ruth

Dummerston might be hard, but the leftover hippies (Ben and  Jerry!) and
wannabe hippies who study obscure ancient  political history in Middlebury or
Burlington ought to know of  him.  Seems to me there was some girl I met at ASU
and wanted to date (but  who was uninterested in me) who claimed to be his
sister or cousin.  Or  maybe she met him once on a bus.
Ralph

listings at AOL Autos.