In a message dated 4/25/2008 2:00:26 AM Central Daylight Time, Leland
RS.ORG writes:

> Py
>
> What day did this happen?

Tues  I think ;.......I also went into a local county motel that day to
inquire about rates for my crew ; the owners were from Inja (India)  and the odor
from the cooking oil and spices wafted through the lobby sticking to your
nostrils as I negotiated a weekly rate ; there were two guys from Bengali doing all
the loafing with worry beads and a squat, broad faced woman doing all the
grunt work ..
I like Indian food ; I really do ,but not in the lobby and it was all I could
do to get  the information and get my  rickshaw  out back on the road. .

Need a new ride? Check out the largest site for U.S. used car
listings at AOL Autos.