I'm sorry they missed a good person for that job by not hiring you.  We sure will pray for you Julie.  God has just the right job for you.  And if it's this one for a little longer, he'll give you the grace.  Praying for new doors to be opened.

Vicki
"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has done.
Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
(Phil. 4:6-7, NIV)