Karen Carter 74'

From: Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>

Karen, Julie and others,
Glad Julie chimed in here.  I know Brad isn't on the list right now.  And probably others have remarks too.  But I agree with Julie, copyright.  I know when our band did a cod back some years ago, we didn't do anything special other than copyright original works.  Of course we didn't do any marketing or anything.  We weren't big time.  Smile.  If I were to do some individual things, I might get some advice, depending on what I would do.  But those are just my thoughts for what they are worth, or not worth.  Smile.

Vicki
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has done.
Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
(Phil. 4:6-7, NIV)