Karen Carter 74'

From: Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
A friend of our family lives in Arizona.  Her husband has had multiple health challenges in the last few years.  But he is now in the hospital and having a very difficult time and getting what appears to me to be less than acceptable medical care.  Pray for Michael and his wife Celeste as she tries to get him the help ne needs.  He's been in over a week and seems to have pneumonia now, and be getting food aspirated in to his lungs.  They haven't provided any physical therapy to help him maintain strength.  He only weighs 125.  I believe his wife is a Christian.  They really need our prayers for God's intervention and comfort for her plus wisdom and guidance.  Thanks.

Vicki
"Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, thank him for all he has done.
Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.  His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
(Phil. 4:6-7, NIV)