Karen Carter 74'

From: Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
--------------------------- *** Disclaimer *** ---------------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]
Hi every one
I'm writing this on Coco's behalf, because she has to go home a day earlier and she won't have internet for a while, because she still has server problems.
 I'm finding this very hard to write.  She has to put her first guide dog, Tisha, down tomorrow.  Please pray for strength.  She is heart broken about
this, because Tisha has been there in very difficult times.
Thank you
Cairie