Karen Carter 74'

From: Rhonda <[log in to unmask]>
A friend of mine had an interesting thought which I didn't agree with....so you guys get to answer too.  She says that somewhere in the Bible is a verse (and I've looked and can't find it) that says something to the effect that  "they would have repented but you prevented them" she seems to believe that being our brother's keeper makes us in a way responsible for them.....I said we should point  things that we felt were wrong in our brother's life,  speak the truth in love but he or she alone was responsible to God for their actions......what do you thihnk?

Rhonda