Hi,
I have a web service called gaggle.net that our county school system uses for email
accounts for volunteers that I can not use with Window Eyes.  It will not show me
the administrative menus I need to set up accounts.  They are willing to check their
site and make the necessary changes.  I need to know where to send them to have their
site checked out and what to tell them the standards are today.  It is so different
now with all the java applets and style sheets being used.
Thanks.
Steve

Steve Sweeney, N4OFL
Orange County Emergency Amateur Radio Team
Emergency Coordinator

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]