In a message dated 3/20/2008 11:43:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Would it be bestto design a housing contain that is upright to keep the cork dry, oris it advisable to orient the bottle sideways to keep the corkmoist?

Duh.  I wonder if the members of that listserv are having the same thought that I'm sure all of us HistoPrestos are having.  Perhaps they're not that practical.

-AD