A young Mississippi mural painter trying to interpet some historic stenciling
left over in remnants on 19th  1840"s plaster ; is trying to source in more detail
sunbursts done in what I would call a sunflower design ,
The face of the sun has  sharp  segmented petals as the suns rays ,and blue corn (grey-blue) leaf work leading up to it    .
My job are the chimneys ;but his is the interpetation
any source suggestions or refrences greatly appreciated  Thanks Michael

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms, and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
(http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolprf00030000000001) -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html