I was driving back, from Bob’s place. Pouring rain kept attacking the
windshield like the box of the car had only one side (what about side or
back window) . Sky covered with dark version of pewter.  Bob on my side. The
conversation: “ It might be choppy Sound today” – “no maybe not because of
the rain” and… gloomiest of the gloomy Ken’s voices from the back: “water is
water”. Meaning of it hit me instantly and I felt like I just found
something, I was looking for my whole  life.  The 1 ˝ hour later still
stoned I was looking at my garage door not quite knowing what that means and
where  are the guys.

PS: ten reasons why water is water?

V<

Witold Karwowski