Today, while driving through a part of Victoria, BC, our Provincial Capital, I saw an official looking sign at an office building entry, complete with Provincial Seal and the colour combination of all Provincial government departments.  "Ministry of Casual Living" boadly hangs over a normal looking office doorway.  The view inside is blocked by a well placed vestibule wall, but there seem to be a lot of nice art works on the walls.  Not sure if it is an art gallery or a government office, but on moving away, I noticed that there are no words on the Government Seal image in the spot where there is usually some Latin thing.  Love the concept.   Maybe it is the local Anonymous office, or maybe our Conservative government is finally developing a sense of humour.

cp in bc
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html