Tongues are flappin', backs are slappin', and bellies are laughin' too much here in ol NY. I'm afraid I wouldn't stop typin' if'n I git started.

Thanks,

Eric Hammarberg
Vice President
Thornton Tomasetti
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY  10010
T 917.661.7800  F 917.661.7801
D 917.661.8160

This message sent from Treo, please pardon spelling and other mistakes.