As soon as I read the bit about you and your chicken hat - I truly laughed out loud, for I had an immediate picture in my head.

Actually, the Bravo idea isn't a bad one.  I'm seeing a show with the two of us, on a&e or the history channel something more like that, where we run around the country/world and introcuce and talk about things that are of interest to us.  It could be called, "Chicken Head and Crazy Chick" or something like that.  I dunno, I really think there's a market for this...

Obviously I needed you to keep me on my toes for the bet.
As to clothes horses... you don't think they will let me near Bryant Park during fashion Week w/ my chicken hat on?

I have no good pix of true tuckpointing. Have not seen any of it myself in quite some time.

Possibly we shld call Bravo and ask them if they want to do a program on us looking for it?

][<
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html