________________________________

	From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
	Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2008 8:22 AM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: [BP] Another legit question

		Out here in the corn fields we calm 'em cupolas.

		Barney

	I decided to call it a louvered cupola, but am really not
satisfied with that.

	Gomer

	Planning your summer road trip? Check out AOL Travel Guides
<http://travel.aol.com/travel-guide/united-states?ncid=aoltrv00030000000
015> .
	-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and
the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to:
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”