Sorry ][<. Forgot you were part of that party too.

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriel Orgrease
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 12:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] The Follett Group - Fund Raising Idea

Adrienne DeRan wrote:

Good luck with that!  He'd never believe you!
-A

P.S. From the start I'm right out of that calendar - my husband may run for office some day...no 'cracks' necessary, I've heard it all - he's an attorney!

And we have to tell Glenn James he is too old to get in.

AD, the joke is in Mobile the doormen would not let Glenn into Women Gone Wild because they said he was too old. They let me in, but I must have looked young because I had no clue where we were going until we had already left.

][<

--
Orgrease-Crankbait Video, audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the art of fiction in language and literature.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html