________________________________

From: The listserv where the buildings do the talking
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gabriel
Orgrease
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2008 8:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] terminal velocity

I cannot help but recall a story of a roofer friend of mine who was in
the Marine Corp Air America and that sort who related to me his
hi-altitude jump from aircraft while wearing oxygen gear/mask and having
been out drinking most of the night before. Talk about fogged vision.
Goes w/ the champagne comments. Advice: don't do a hi-altitude jump the
morning after drinking all night. This roofer is unique in that he is on
my top 5 list of wealthy people that I know who do not need to work...
he is a roofer because he does not like to be bored and he got tired of
playing golf. An ex-Marine friend of his got in trouble on a concrete
plant somewhere in China so he baled his friend out by buying the plant.
YES!

][<

--
Orgrease-Crankbait <http://orgrease-crankbait.blogspot.com/>  Video,
audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html