Becker, Dan wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Is this tudoresque tongue and groove paneling, or tudor "beams" in a field of stucco? In either case they would have likely been stained or painted, and I think Ipe would be a bad choice.
Tudor faux beams (3/4"-1" applied) in a field of stucco. I have no clue as to how the existing are currently fastened into the building.
I am worried about the stain also as the existing is a dark brown and I cannot imagine not using a stain on them to achieve that.

][<en

--
Orgrease-Crankbait Video, audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the art of fiction in language and literature.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html