Complaint history on DOB page - http://a810-bisweb.nyc.gov/bisweb/ComplaintsByAddressServlet?requestid=1&allbin=1039675. Caller  complaints lack of permits, lack of listed permit, work after hours  – 99% unsubstantiated claims and when the important call came seems to me like no one took it seriously anymore. I just wonder how many times you can call DOB, DOT just to keep busy police and DOB squads, knowing that the work will be continued anyway because serious money are involved and city is eager to start its collections. The inspectors instead to do their job, which is public safety are just run around to be a nuisance in service of unfulfilled neighbors.

The crane fall sequence from NYT: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2008/03/15/nyregion/20080315_CRANE_GRAPHIC.html#step1.

Witold

“water is water”

Witold Karwowski