Edison Coatings wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Isn't it possible that the gap in your appreciation of this logic may have something to do with the fact that you have never been to Peru.
Mike,

Not sure. It was not my logic, I copied it frm someone else.
I do appreciate the logic though I have not been to Peru.
Tomorrow I will wake up in Warsaw, Poland. So will Witold and Twybil.
Hopefully it will not take any of us 2 years to make it back.

][<en
--
Orgrease-Crankbait Video, audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the art of fiction in language and literature.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html