I cannot help but recall a story of a roofer friend of mine who was in the Marine Corp Air America and that sort who related to me his hi-altitude jump from aircraft while wearing oxygen gear/mask and having been out drinking most of the night before. Talk about fogged vision. Goes w/ the champagne comments. Advice: don't do a hi-altitude jump the morning after drinking all night. This roofer is unique in that he is on my top 5 list of wealthy people that I know who do not need to work... he is a roofer because he does not like to be bored and he got tired of playing golf. An ex-Marine friend of his got in trouble on a concrete plant somewhere in China so he baled his friend out by buying the plant.

][<
--
Orgrease-Crankbait Video, audio, writings, words, spoken word, dialogs, graphic collage and the art of fiction in language and literature.

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html