               RENEW YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP WITH AAM!!!!

       SEND A CHECK FOR $25 TO AAM, P. O. Box 1016, MADISON, WI 53701

            MEMBERSHIP PERIOD:OCTOBER 1    -    SEPTEMBER 30

This is just Beeeeeeeeautiful!  Don't know how to describe it.  Listen to this brilliant guy.  Mawuena, Joey, Michael, Alex, Aaron, Tamvana, Uche, Ousman, Laity, Nathan, Adeyinka and all our boys out there, watch this, and of course our girls too!
Have a good day.

Folks:
Check this out. Pretty impressive!!

Wow!   I had to share this with you!

 Attached are two clips that you must take the time to view.
           In the 1st clip an anti-Obama reporter tries to
           get an interview from a young black man that he
           ASSUMES is ignorant. He assumes that he is only
           supporting Obama because he is a BLACK man and
           has no idea of what the issues really are. Boy
           was he wrong!
           In the 2nd clip the young man explains in depth
           his response to the reporter. BRAVO!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
           Check it out.

           Clip #1
           http://thinkonthese things.wordpress .com/2008/ 02/06/video- interviewer- picks-the- wrong-obama- supporter- to-try-to- railroad/

   Clip #2
           http://thinkonthese things.wordpress .com/2008/ 02/12/video- obama-supporter- derrick-responds -to-his-video/

.

                              $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Kickstart
Sign up today!
Find great recruits
for your company.