Amy,

Take a look at this for magnification.  It may not have all the detail and finese you want in a screen magnifier.  However, it has the majic word on the site, "FREE".    You click on it and you can move it around the screen.  I've tried it and it works for me.  I have Zoomtext, but do not know how compatable it is with other screenreaders.

http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/

Max in SC

-------------- Original message from Amy Bower <[log in to unmask]>: --------------

Hi All - Does anyone have experience with a portable mouse-like CCTV that magnifies on a computer screen (specifically, a laptop)? There is one sold by Freedom Vision called Opti-Mouse. I use a TVi Color for the kitchen to magnify on a TV screen, but I'm specifically looking for something that works with the laptop screen.
Thanks.
Amy B.

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]