Karen Carter 74'

From: Rhonda <[log in to unmask]>

We got back around  three.took a short nap since wed been up since around 4:30

They thinkthat Ben will  be a candidate for a kidney tranwsplant provided nothing shows up in his blood work or  chest xray and ekgthe pancreas transplant only works for type  1 diabeticsthey did a test but Ben probably has type two  diabetes.we can try and find a living donr.I am going to see if I would matchwe have the same blood type……who knows what will happen!

We goo back on Feb. 28 for  an ultrasound of the abdomen and more blood work!

One of our girls might match Ben but Jenna is very  anxious about medical  proceduresand I dont know about Christa!!!

Bens sister has diabetes and high blood pressure so wouldnt be a dood candidate!

We appreciate your continued prayers!

Rhonda

Checked by AVG.