Hi List,

I need to change some web pages saved as text files.  Every line starts in
the center of the page and I want to move it over to the left.  I tried
marking the text and hitting the decrease indent button but this did
nothing.  I also tried setting the page to left justify and the left
margin to 0; nothing changed.  I think the problem is that the pages are
saved with leading spaces in front of every line.  If I go to the first
word and hit shift + home, the spaces to the left of the first word are
highlighted and I can hit delete.  This moves the line over to the left
where I want it.  I do not want to have to do this for every line if I can
avoid it.  Anyone have any ideas as to how I can accomplish getting all
the text to the left?  Thanks.

Regards,
Sherry Wells

Archived on the World Wide Web at