________________________________

From: plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adrienne
DeRan
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 8:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BP] The things that are keeping our conservators up at
night....

Well, if I were to enclose/shelter a Dymaxion, I would most certainly
use a geodesic dome.  Not only would it bring things 'full circle' (wink
wink, nudge nudge), but it would also satisfy in some strange way, my
fascination with Buckminster Fuller; a seed that was planted during a
Girl Scout overnight encampment in the Maryland Science Center (also an
odd idea), where yours truly chose to sleep in the Buckminster exhibit
underneath a section of the wonderful interconnected pyramodal bits.

-AD

AD:

This ties in to some degree with the Dymaxion building (factory-built
modular building construction).

http://www.flixxy.com/dubai-dynamic-architecture.htm

Bruce

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html