Hi everybody,

I am a member of Usability professional association group. I have created a

Visually Impaired users group and some of Usability professionals around

the world including Canada, Israel, England, Finland, Sweden, China,

France etc. who are members of UPA group as well, have joined to my group.

Size of the group is 15 now and it is growing fast. I am expecting to have at

least 50 professional members and may be more.

Our aim is to make difference and create a better world for visually impaired

users by testing different sites and recommending ideas to make the necessary

changes to enhance the accessibility and usability of web sites.

You can also talk to our professional members and explain the difficulties

that you encounter when visiting web sites.

Please note that my group is a not for profit group and solely has been created

for the purpose of helping visually impaired users as well as web designers and

usability professionals to remove the usability and accessibility barriers in web design.

All you need to do is to browse www.facebook.com and open a free account.

You will then need to join to my group. Here it is my group's URL:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6850971551

and click on join group. It is all free.

I am pretty much sure you will find the group helpful. Please help us to help

you and remove the barriers you are facing when surfing the internet.

Thanks a lot and looking forward to meeting you soon.

best regards,

davoud

Books, DVD's, gadgets, music and more. Shop online with Sympatico / MSN Shopping today!

Leave list: [log in to unmask]

VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://listserv.i cors.or g/archives/vicug-l.html

Send questions on list operation to [log in to unmask]