From: Jim Cooley  [log in to unmask]
Subject: MS WORKS WORD missing files.

I have an HP pavilion ZD7000 running Windows XP that is 2 years old.  I
recently installed WORKS 7 which came with the machine.  The spreadsheet and
database programs work fine, but when I try to run Word, I get the message
"Works cannot access one or more files it needs to run the word processor.
The files may have been renamed, deleted, or moved. Try reinstalling Works
and then starting the program again."  I reinstalled and the same thing
happened.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml