I am running Windows XP Pro, V2002, Ser Pack 2. Intel, Pentium 4 CPU,Windows O/S and tried to use my cd drives tonight - I get the following error message: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19). I tried uninstalling then re-installing them and they still do not work. HELP!! Thanks for your response

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com