It was great….Rob played a jazz solo in God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen  he is the band director at the local high school and attended the cell group we went to several times last year!

Bemn went just to hear him.  I was so glad to have him there with me; couples everywhere, families, and I am there with Bowers and I do miss him, feel as though he should be there with me.  He has dialysis this Sunday because they aren’t doing it on Monday his usual day, but he said he would go to a Christmas part for our cell gro8up Sunday evening!

He’s been playing his trumpet this week.  Rob talked to Ben aboutfifteen minutes and suggested they get together sometimes to play together.  I was so very happy and encouraged too.

Classes are over.  I had two b’s and a c and then there’s the Research Methodods class……I did horribly in that, seems my paper on domestic violence did not concentrate enough on a theoretical framework, His words were “totally unacceptable” we had to pretend we were doing a  case study, but not actually do one…..find four scholarly sources and  review them and discuss their findings according to theoretical frameworks (whatever that meant)

It was just awful, I was completing this class from last semester, I really didn’t att4end the class, had the book and took the last two tests and attempted to do the pa0per!

I have a d in the class, but surprisingly I am ok with that….this man put absolutely everything on an essay test……I can take this over and have the d removed if someone else should teach it I like!!!

Who knows what I’ll do, just glad it’s over for now!!!!

Rhonda

Checked by AVG.